Don't Chap Those Lips!
Keeping in the context of skincare and keeping it glowing this winter, let's talk about lips! They get so dry, chapped and peel..... yuck! I know from my own experience that it's the worst!
So, how can we make this not be a thing anymore??
- Buff away the dead skin: get a good lip scrub and exfoliate them
- Apply a hyaluronic acid serum: helps the lips maintain moisture and keeps the skin plump and dewy
- Consistently apply a moisturizing ointment
- Protect your lips with SPF: even in the winter months, the sun can get you!
- Cover your lips with a petroleum based product: especially at night
- Consider lip sleep masks
- Use a humidifier at night: keep your room less dry
The winter months are rough; physically and mentally even. So keep yourself looking and feeling good!