Pamper Yourself This Fall
Fall is one of my most favorite times of the year, outside of Christmas! The color changes, crisp air, fall scents and of course fall fashion! But it's a big change from Summer to Fall weather, so making sure you pamper yourself still needs to be top priority, even when you're making your Holiday shopping lists.
- Wear cozy autumn colors: mossy greens, earth tones, muted reds and oranges
- Fall inspired scents: pumpkin (yas girl!!!), cinnamon, apple cider
- Get creative: decorate for the season, carve a pumpkin
- Let the sweet tooth take over now and again: pumpkin, apple and all things fall girl (I'll admit I am into lots of Fall Girl Ish)
- Enjoy the outdoors: before the real bitter cold comes, walk, bike and exercise outside in the amazing crips air
- Decorate your home: leaves, hay bales, pumpkins, gourds and mums
Indulge in the flava sis! It's so worth it!