Pick Your Best Sunnies
A fun thing about fashion, is you can accessorize even the most basic outfit! Summer is the perfect time to find the best sunnies for you!
So first and foremost, you need to figure out your face shape. Once you've done that, then it's time to pick out those beauties.
- Round Shape: wide, rectangular frames with thicker browlines, cat-eye glasses, full frames
- Oval Shape: lucky you, glasses are your oyster! You can wear just about anything! Just make sure you go as wide as your face's widest zone
- Heart Shape: oval, rounded, aviator style, semi-rimless. Aim for curved bottoms
- Square Shape: choose glasses that are wider than the middle of your face and sit slightly higher on your nose. Round, oval or wireless frames
- Triangle Shape: wide frames can help add dimension to this face shape. So don't be afraid to play around with it. Rectangle, browline or cat-eye glasses
- Diamond Shape: because the diamond shape is a bit more narrow at the top and bottom, pick frames that maintain a bit more evenness. Browline, cat-eye, rounded or oval.
Remember, your face shape is a guideline, not a rule. Make sure you get what you like, own it and flaunt it sista!