Sass It Up For Spring
One my favorite things about "fashion" and accessorizing is HAIR! Why? Because it's just hair! You change it, alter it, get a little crazy with it, and it'll change everything.
So hey, it's Spring, what should your hair be like??
- Peachy: The shade is a unique marriage of apricot, buttery strawberry blonde, and rose pink. Bring on those pastel shades
- Brunette Spectrum: Chestnut brown plays nicely with buttery brown, sand, and caramel gold. Start lightening it up for summer
- Baby Pink Prosecco: this fun rose gold color is the perfect approach for spring hair
- Shadowed Silver: this shade follows a gradient from black, grey, silver and finally to white blonde ends
- Balayage Brunette: highlights of auburn, caramel, and deep toffee light up a darker brunette base
- Creamy White Blonde: this shade is confident and sexy and perfect for long summer evenings
Then you've got the fun shades!
- Ice Blue
- Bubblegum Unicorn
- Dusty Violet
- Buttery Peach
These pastel colors really make a stance in your Spring fashion and vibes! So have fun with it! Remember, it's just hair, you can always change it back!