Summer Lovin' Had Me A Blast
Summer is FINALLY right around the corner!!! So let's get those wardrobes ready baby!!! The Spring to Summer transition is a pretty simple one, put away some of the layers, brighten up the colors a bit more and break out the shorts and sandals.
But what's trending this year?!
- Mellow Yellow: that mood boosting color
- The Great Sport: no you don't need to be on the field, but grab your biker/running shorts and a baggy tee for a casual look
- Cut-Out Craze: that mid section cut out is FIRE!
- Connect The Dots: that polka dot fad.... yes girl
- Loose and Light: you don't want that snug vibe making you feel uncomfortable. Get loose and airy
- Summer Dresses: midi or maxi, you can't go wrong
- Accessories: sun hats, fun jewls, you name it
- Shoes: whether you're wearing the platforms, flats, gladiator sandals, or Mary Jane's, the shoes can help solidify the look
Time to hit the closet and be sure you're summer ready!