The 5-Minute Summer Face
There's something about summer that makes you want to simplify life. Slow it down a bit. Big elaborate meals are traded for quick dishes, perfectly done hair is traded for an updo or pony and 12 step makeup is swapped out for a quick, 5-mintue face.
- Primer: a pea size amount rubbed evenly to help make sure the makeup doesn't melt off
- Add a tinted moisturizer: less is more and keeps the skin from feeling moist and dewy
- A serum-based concealer for those areas where you may need a bit extra coverage: under the eyes, around the nose and on any blemishes
- A hint of blush
- Fill in the brows
- Eyelash curler and a good waterproof mascara (thank you Farmasi)
- A matte lip color (again, thank you Farmasi)
Not too much, not too little. But enough to give you a summer flow without feeling "thick". And if you haven't tried Farmasi, girl what are you waiting for!