How many of you have a closet full of stuff and still feel like you have absolutely nothing to wear? I think we all feel that way ALL the damn time!
So let's talk essentials. The basics. The must haves! The things you can mix and match!
- Plain white tops (and LOTS). When you're planning an outfit, a lot of times a white top comes into mind first. It's versatile, matches darn near everything. So take it from us and take up stock in plain white tops!
- The Little Black Dress. You know, the one that will never go out of style. The one you can dress up with accessories and heels for a night out or dress down with sneakers or flats.
- A pair of statement jeans. And invest in some GOOD ONES please! They can be worn all year round. And heck, they can be worn a few times before you even have to throw them in the wash. So break down and buy a good pair of jeans that you look and feel good in; you'll thank us later.
- Strappy heels. Shoes are a good way to class up an outfit. So have a pair of go to heels that you love, in a basic or neutral color and make sure they're comfy!
- White sneakers. Like we said before, white is easy. Basic to pair with darn near everything. So get a casual pair of white sneakers and are not only cute but cozy.