Are You Wedding Guest Material?!
Sometimes being the wedding guest can be hard work. What do you wear? What type of party will it be? Will be the food be good? Will I have fun with my date? But we're going to help you with a little list of what you should and should NOT do as the guest!
- Stick to the theme and respect the invite.
- Choose dresses that are romantic and not too revealing.
- Wear shoes that are comfortable for dancing
- Be watchful of the cuts and patterns of the dress you choose.
- Look for alternate and new outfits while sticking to the code.
- Pop your outfit with accessories.
- Always prefer carrying a clutch or a sling bag over big office or beach bags
- Wearing white is a big no-no!! Just don't even do it!
- If you know what the bridesmaids are wearing and you are not one of them, don’t even think of matching clothes with them.
- Showing up in dresses that steal the bride’s thunder in any way is not a nice thing to do.
- Opt out of dresses that are too revealing.
- Don’t be overly casual or informal with your dress, so no jeans, flip-flops, distressed denim
- There’s a difference between being stylish and sleazy, tread cautiously.
- Don’t pick colors that are loud and glaring.
- Black is turning out to be an acceptable wedding color, but always check with the host, you never know.
- Carrying huge laptop bags is not a nice thing either.
Alright, now that you've got your do's and don'ts list; you're ready to be the best wedding guest EVER!