What Do Your Shoes Say About Your Outfit?
No outfit is complete without the right pair of shoes! So let's talk about how to complete those spring fever styles!
- Ballet Flats: After a winter filled with boots and wool socks, slipping on a pair of flats sound half bad!
- Lace up! Those lacey up heels and sandals.. girl!!
- Metallic: sassy..... I think so! Add some flare and color to your look
- The Pointed Toe: boots are more of the rounded or square style, been there done that sorta thing! So we have to bust out the style in our pointed toe heels
- Clogs: not your father's clogs or your standard crocs, but add in comfort and cuteness and BOOM!
- Slouchy boots: still phasing out the cooler months, so don't totally put the boots away, the slouchy boot is the way to go!
- The Mary Jane: flat soles to sneakers, these shoes never looked so good!
- Elevated Cowboy boots: don't put on those average joes, but throw on the metallic cowboy boots or boots with color
There are so many fun ways to sass up a spring look! So what do your shoes say about your outfit??