Your Summer "Do"
Summer is a great time to sport a new hair do. You're not wearing a winter hat anymore, so time to bring that hair out with a bang! But what are the best "dos" for summer?
- Bouncy Blowout: this style will never go out of season or style
- Air Dried Waves: give your hair a break from tools and let it dry au natural
- Face Framing Braids: a quick way to pull back some hair but still look fab
- Blunt Bobs: the new 'chic' do
- Natural Volume
- Pixie Cut: perfect for those sweaty summer days
- Sleek Up Do: keeps your hair looking polished all day long
- The Wet Look: that fresh from the shower vibe
- Tussled Shoulder Length: not too short, not too long, perfect to wear down or up
- Top Knots: an easy way to pull back your hair