Your Valentines Face
So we've got the perfect outfit covered depending on the occasion, but how about the "look". What does your makeup say about you?
- Pink cut crease: hot pink shades onto softer pink shades
- Frosted glam: use a cream or balm highlighter on lids and high points of your face
- Reds: plump up the lip shade with hot reds
- Shimmery blush: rose gold lips, cheeks and lids using an iridescent foil or eye shadow
- Soft lavender: tired pinks? Add in soft purple to your cheeks and lips
- Major blush: give that love struck look with a high hit of blush
- Bold liner: this can really make the eyes pop when done right. But don't overdue it and look unnatural
- Green liner: again tired of that pink? The green liner adds sass and class all in one
- Sunset tones: a wash of bronzy tones and shadows
- Bronze smoke: the "never go wrong" look that will make your date melt
- Soft smoke: keep the definition closer to the outer parts of the eye
- A 'natural: add a hint of nude and mascara for a basic, date night in vibe
No matter what look you pick, you'll be stunning sis!!